American European Hardwood Floors
Contact: Peter Apostel
Address: 5932 Houchard Rd , Dublin, Ohio, 43016
Phone: 614-850-5386 | Cell Phone: 614-332-5221
Specialty: Bamboo Floors
About: American European Hardwood Floors of Columbus OH is a trusted and recommended green flooring contractor serving Franklin and Delaware Counties.
Customer Type: Residential
- Custom Stains
Memberships: A+ Rated with the BBB.
In Business Since: 1985
12 Easy Tips to Extend the Life and Improve the Beauty of Your Hardwood Floor:
- Never use water or bleach to clean your hardwood floor.
- Always keep floor mats at all entranceways. This will keep moisture and dirt from reaching and harming your hardwood floor. Shake out, vacuum, or wash the mats frequently.
- Wipe up spills immediately. Leaving spills on your hardwood floor can cause water marks.
- Rotate area rugs occasionally. Leaving area rugs in one place too long can cause uneven discoloration from sunlight. Avoid rubber-backed or non-ventilated rugs.
- In order to eliminate dust and debris from accumulating, vacuum or sweep your floor regularly.
- To avoid denting or scratching your floor when moving heavy furniture or appliances, place them on a large blanket before moving them.
- Avoid wearing high-heels on your floor. Spiked shoes of any kind can carry a load of approximately 1,000 pounds per square inch.
- Use soft or felt covered furniture protectors under all furniture.
- In order to minimize the expansion and contraction of the floor, try to keep humidity at 45%.
- Always use a cleaner that is recommended for hardwood floors.
- You can minimize damage from pets' nails by having them trimmed on a regular basis.
- Do not use wax, oil soap or other household chemicals or cleaners on your hardwood floors.
Personality and Philosophy: Working in Germany and Sweden, Peter gained valuable experience working with hardwood floors. Peter came to the United States via Chicago and now resides in Columbus, Ohio. Peter has over 30 years' experience working with hardwood floors.
Promotions and Specials:
If you are not happy with your Mean Green Contractor's work, we will find a way to remedy the problem to your satisfaction to the best of our ability. We'll even find you another contractor if necessary.